My blog has been changed to make it more appealing for those who have New England ancestors and want to see the area through photos. Things I’ll include are typical white New England churches, libraries showing their genealogical collection, historical societies, cemeteries, war memorials, in general, anything to do with history.

For four years I’ve blogged mostly about my personal genealogy in New England (Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont, and New Hampshire), New York, New Jersey, Michigan, Illinois, Wyoming, and the Eastern Townships of Quebec, Canada. I still will, can’t forget my own roots.

Please check out the labels on the right side for articles. The header tabs at the top are a work in progress.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Aging

My 2nd great-grandfather.
William Frederick Poole





Other blogs about William Frederick Poole

7 comments:

Susan Petersen said...

Barb - how nice to have such a progression of images!

Heather Rojo said...

I love those lush whiskers! What a nice idea for a photo group.

lindalee said...

That moustache/beard is a winner!

Carol said...

I like this idea too! FAB!

Greta Koehl said...

We would call those whiskers "epic." Nice photo progression!

Darlene said...

WOW! Do you know who did the sculpture?

Barbara Poole said...

I didn't realize I had so many photos of him, until I did this. He is the guy with the long obituary I wrote about. Anyway, Darlene, I have no idea to your question but it is at the Yale library.