My blog has been changed to make it more appealing for those who have New England ancestors and want to see the area through photos. Things I’ll include are typical white New England churches, libraries showing their genealogical collection, historical societies, cemeteries, war memorials, in general, anything to do with history.

For four years I’ve blogged mostly about my personal genealogy in New England (Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont, and New Hampshire), New York, New Jersey, Michigan, Illinois, Wisconsin, and the Eastern Townships of Quebec, Canada. I still will, can’t forget my own roots.

Please check out the labels on the right side for articles. The header tabs at the top are a work in progress.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wordless Wednesday -- Any Idea Where these Are?

I know a lot of bloggers have been to some of these parks in the past few years, feel free to comment on which place you liked the most.
(All these photos were taken over 15 years ago.)






 







5 comments:

Wendy said...

I enjoyed visiting the Gateway Arch in person this year, before leaving the U.S. It was a wonderful day spent in St. Louis with my sister, first getting fingerprinted for my British visa, then seeing the Arch and enjoying the view. It's really gorgeous out there!

Susan (Nolichucky Roots) said...

What a grand start to my day - Thank you! It even made me a little homesick for St. Louis. As for my favorite - Bryce, at least until I get to Yellowstone.

Carol said...

Yellowstone

Grand Canyon

??

??

??

Guess somewhere in Black Hills

Mt. rushmore

??

Grand Tetons

??

St Louis

guess San Fran

Bryce Canyon

Anonymous said...

5. Bridalveil Falls at Yosemite, California
6. Devil's Tower, Wyoming

I have great memories of both from college.

Barbara Poole said...

Anonymous, you are correct. I should have worded the post differently, I wasn't testing people, but wanted you all to tell me which of these parks (if you've been there) you liked the best. Thank you anyway.