My blog has been changed to make it more appealing for those who have New England ancestors and want to see the area through photos. Things I’ll include are typical white New England churches, libraries showing their genealogical collection, historical societies, cemeteries, war memorials, in general, anything to do with history.

For four years I’ve blogged mostly about my personal genealogy in New England (Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont, and New Hampshire), New York, New Jersey, Michigan, Illinois, Wyoming, and the Eastern Townships of Quebec, Canada. I still will, can’t forget my own roots.

Please check out the labels on the right side for articles. The header tabs at the top are a work in progress.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Children Died Young -- Tombstone Tuesday

Young children of Ward and Rebecca Seccomb Poole
Buried at:
Harmony Grove Cemetery, Salem, Essex Co., Massachusetts
Sally Poole
Born:  18 Apr. 1802
Died:  27 Feb. 1809.
Joseph
Born:  30 Dec. 1797
Died:  11 May 1798

Rebecca
Born:  4 Oct 1800
Died:  15 Oct 1801.
Children in the row on the right of their parents.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had children die young in a few of my families. A couple of them I never have been able to find. And I didn't know you had some roots in Wyoming. If you ever need research let me know since I am only about 50 miles south of Cheyenne. Joyce

Barbara Poole said...

Hi Joyce, I didn't know you were that close to Wyoming. Yes, it's a direct line too, Geo. Anderson of Dane Co. Kind of you to offer help.