My blog has been changed to make it more appealing for those who have New England ancestors and want to see the area through photos. Things I’ll include are typical white New England churches, libraries showing their genealogical collection, historical societies, cemeteries, war memorials, in general, anything to do with history.

For four years I’ve blogged mostly about my personal genealogy in New England (Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont, and New Hampshire), New York, New Jersey, Michigan, Illinois, Wisconsin, and the Eastern Townships of Quebec, Canada. I still will, can’t forget my own roots.

Please check out the labels on the right side for articles. The header tabs at the top are a work in progress.

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

7 comments:

Cynthia Shenette said...

Perfect photo! Happy Halloween!

Carol said...

Happy Halloween Barb, great choice of photo for the day! :-))

Michelle Goodrum said...

Seriously. Where do they come up with these things? Thanks for putting a smile on my face!

Sandy said...

Happy Halloween. Love the picture.

Heather Rojo said...

I love this! I'm missing Halloween, but living it vicariously through your blog post tonight.

Barbara Poole said...

I'm glad everybody enjoyed this photo...it was taken in July! Heather, we are missing Halloween, it will be celebrated here in my city on Sunday!

my Heritage Happens said...

I love it! Great photo!