From Susan Petersen at
From Susan at Nolichucky Roots:
1.-2. Orphaned and Widowed, Part I (continues to Part II)
3. Treasure Chest Thursday: What they kept
4. Once upon a time or Why Uncle Vasil firebombed the church
5. Thanksgiving: Our American Story
1. My cow series of posts, which were four stories all in one week
3. Cousins at the Battle of Lexington
4. Ginger Harvey of Londonderry
5. Another Royal Wedding
Elyse Doeflinger said...
Hey Barbara! Here is the link to my top posts! Elyses Genealogy Blog
OK, Barbara, I did a post for ya Reflections From the Fence
Joan Miller said....
Thanks Barbara! Luxegen Genealogy is my blog and I would like to share some posts that brought in new cousin connections this year. Blogging does make genealogy connections!
1. My Grandmother was a Blue Tooner
2. Surname Saturday: Wilson Scotland to Canada
3. Finding the MILLER branches in New Brunswick
Nancy of My Ancestors and Me wrote:
Here are my top ten, a few of which are readers' favorites and some that were ignored by readers.
1. Coal Miners in My Family
2. Refreshing an Indelible Image
3. Raymond - An Unusual Christmas Memory
4. How His Surname Passed Away
5. Student Nurse, Registered Nurse
6. yes That Engage the Viewer
8. My Father's Desk
9. Like Mother, LIke Daughter
10. A Kind and Generous Woman
Cynthia Shenette of Heritage Zen wrote:
1. Advent Calendar, Food: What the Dickens, Or How to Blow Up a Duck
2. The Stories My Grandmother Told Me
4. Where They Lived: Every Address Tells a Story
5. COG 97: Researching "The Coldbrook Tragedy" (Part 1 of 4)
6. Reflecting on My American Experience This Thanksgiving
7. A Matter of Habit: Solving a Mystery
9. Treasure Chest Thursday: Travel Diary, Poland 1937
10. Letters and Photos and Stuff, Oh My!: Sorting Through a Loved One's Estate (Part 1 of 3)
Greta Koehl of Greta's Genealogy Bog sent her link to her Top 5 favorites.
Bill West of West in New England sent his link to his Top 10 favorites.
Liz of My Tapley Tree...and its Branches submitted her Top 5 favorites.
I have a new blog: gatapleytree.blogspot.com. I just started it in November, but I've already made 39 posts!
1. Sympathy Saturday
2. A Place in Our Family
3 Wednesdays Child - Michael Edward Tapley
4. Treasure Chest
5. Wordless Wednesday
Pat O'Donnell Kuhn of Touching Family History submitted her Top 5 favorites.
1. Sundays Obituary - George C. Vanbilliard
2. SNGF - Your Very Best 2010
3. Thriller Thursday - Sad Case of Poisoning
4. Sentimental Sunday - Mom and Dad
Becky Wiseman of Kinexxions submitted her Top 6 favorites.
Brenda of Journey to the Past listed her favorites.
Barbara, it looks like you have a hit with this idea! I chose my fav 5:
5. Ancestor Biography of David Watt and continued
4. Sorting out Henry Glover
3. Veteran's Day-My Father's Service
2. Hattie's Bible
1. Tombstone Tuesday-German P.O.W's