My blog has been changed to make it more appealing for those who have New England ancestors and want to see the area through photos. Things I’ll include are typical white New England churches, libraries showing their genealogical collection, historical societies, cemeteries, war memorials, in general, anything to do with history.

For four years I’ve blogged mostly about my personal genealogy in New England (Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont, and New Hampshire), New York, New Jersey, Michigan, Illinois, Wyoming, and the Eastern Townships of Quebec, Canada. I still will, can’t forget my own roots.

Please check out the labels on the right side for articles. The header tabs at the top are a work in progress.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tombstone Tuesday -- Patten in Lowell, Massachusetts

Joseph Adams Patten
Sep. 29, 1818 -- Jan. 27, 1897

Mary A. Patten
Oct. 19, 1826 -- Feb. 9, 1906
Marie A. Patten
April 29, 1848
July 6, 1849

Frank J. Patten
March 14, 1852
July 22, 1854
Willie and Fred
Twin Children of
M. A. and S. C. Patten
Oct. 7, 1876
Lowell Cemetery
Lowell, Massachusetts

No comments: