My blog has been changed to make it more appealing for those who have New England ancestors and want to see the area through photos. Things I’ll include are typical white New England churches, libraries showing their genealogical collection, historical societies, cemeteries, war memorials, in general, anything to do with history.

For four years I’ve blogged mostly about my personal genealogy in New England (Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont, and New Hampshire), New York, New Jersey, Michigan, Illinois, Wisconsin, and the Eastern Townships of Quebec, Canada. I still will, can’t forget my own roots.

Please check out the labels on the right side for articles. The header tabs at the top are a work in progress.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Nashua Public Library, Nashua, New Hampshire (History and Genealogy Section)

Nashua, New Hampshire
 The Hunt Room at the Nashua Public Library, New Hampshire.
This room is kept locked, and you need permission to this local history and genealogy room.

All books about Nashua, including another shelf below.

2 comments:

Heather Rojo said...

Wow, I blogged about the Hunt Room today for the Nashua Patch. We are on the same wavelength. If I had known I would have asked permission to use one of your photos!

Barbara Poole said...

Heather, I would have given you permission, you know that. It's a great room, good resources and they now have a copy machine in there, which I love.