My blog has been changed to make it more appealing for those who have New England ancestors and want to see the area through photos. Things I’ll include are typical white New England churches, libraries showing their genealogical collection, historical societies, cemeteries, war memorials, in general, anything to do with history.

For four years I’ve blogged mostly about my personal genealogy in New England (Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont, and New Hampshire), New York, New Jersey, Michigan, Illinois, Wyoming, and the Eastern Townships of Quebec, Canada. I still will, can’t forget my own roots.

Please check out the labels on the right side for articles. The header tabs at the top are a work in progress.

Friday, September 28, 2012

Historical Society Library -- Providence, Rhode Island

Diane MacLean Boumenot and Sheri Beffort Fenley (both genealogists, bloggers and friends) in front of the Library of the Rhode Island Historical Society.

The girls having lunch, Sheri, me, and Diane.
Over the past two years, I've taken a lot of Historical Society photos. Below, is a running list of all the societies with appropriate links. (The list will be applied to each new Historical Society photo I post.)


CONNECTICUT

MAINE


VERMONT

3 comments:

Carol said...

I am sooooooo impressed at your list!

Congrats and thanks from the genie world for all you do.

Michelle Goodrum said...

Very cool! I love it when veneablogger friends are able to get together.

Barbara Poole said...

Now Michelle, while I'm thanking you for your comment, I also know that you and Carol met, of which I'm jealous. Thanks too, Carol.